The concept of Bellagio in Las Vegas focuses on offering a place of ideal beauty and comfort where everything just seems right. In respect to today’s changing habits and the well educated clientele, this hotel addresses its guests’ higher sensibilities. The idea was to create a place that offers special elegance, quality and distinction. The architecture of the Bellagio captures the romantic symbolism and classical Italian imagery, inspired by the Tuscan architecture makes this place stand out from the rest. This hotel is also well known for its Fountains. The Fountains of Bellagio express the romantic spirit of the resort making it not less attractive than the world famous fountains of Rome, Paris, London or Madrid.
Throughout the resort guests may enjoy the beauty of the Botanical Gardens which change with each season and the Chinese New Year, there are always different trees, different flowers and a totally different theatrical presentation. Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is a cultural destination for both tourists and the locals, and here world’s most influential artists make their presentations. Here entertainment must be as exceptional as the architecture itself thus guests will be blown away by the “O” by Cirque du Soleil. The resort features five swimming pools and surrounding courtyards which were planned with an emphasis on elegance and comfort.
The connoisseurs do not have to travel to New York nor Paris to have the finest as the finest has been brought here. Bellagio features two AAA Five Diamond restaurants (Picasso and Le Cirque), a Michelin two star restaurant (Picasso), two Michelin one star restaurants (Le Cirque and MICHAEL MINA Bellagio), and a James Beard award-winning restaurant (Picasso). The dining, entertainment and gaming experience is endless. Here guests are guaranteed to find absolutely everything without having to leave the hotel. Go to Vegas and see for yourself.
- 3,933 guest rooms, including 512 suites
- Luxury Retailers at Bellagio featuring Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Tiffany&Co., Gucci, Dior, Fendi, etc.
- Hyde Bellagio – Overlooking the iconic Fountains of Bellagio, Hyde Bellagio marks the first-ever nightlife experience in Las Vegas from sbe, an industry-leading hospitality, real estate development and lifestyle company
- The overall design of the luxurious 55,000-square-foot Spa Bellagio is Zen-influenced, balancing natural elements of earth, water, fire and wind
- The 6,000-square-foot Fitness Center overlooks the pool and Mediterranean gardens
- 2 Wedding Chapels